All Sales are final: We specialize in custom-made garments; each clothing item is made per order. Photos on the website are for illustration purposes and we do not replicate work verbatim, as this would defeat the purpose of doing handmade work. Fabric may vary from the photos also. Any significant variations we will confirm prior to making your order. Please consider this carefully as custom clothing cannot be refunded or canceled (read PayPal terms and conditions). If you are concerned with exact clothes with a narrow degree of variation, please do not order without consulting us first as we cannot refund clothes that have in minor variations from the images on our site. Again, we do custom-made clothes images are exclusively for illustration purposes. Fabric colors, and especially embroidery work cannot be exact.
- Once an order is placed we require patience and the peace to do our job. Let our professional people do their work with peace. We will not answer questions twice that have already been answered
- If you ask us to modify any of our designs our tailors/designers are not liable. You are trusting us to do what we do--as an artist--at your own risk.
- At our discretion, we offer store credit. Most refunds are done via store credit.
- As our garments are made just for you, as such, it limits our ability to accept returns. And we will not accept returns due to artistic variations so consider this prior to purchasing. Always check sizes properly. If the error is with us you have 3 days to report it for replacement, or repair.
- Fabric varies from garment to garment we cannot always guarantee the exact or sometimes similar fabric is available when it is time to make your garment. In this case, we will contact you if there is a significant change in fabric.
- Expected standard delivery is 21 working days from time of purchase, the only exception is Special order items which may take longer. Special courier such as EMS or FedEx are express services and 21 days does not apply.
- 3 days after receipt, unworn clothing may be exchanged (at our discretion) for Store credit (this may not be the full value of the item).
- Returns are for major faults with garments ONLY, All sales are final. Minor flaws inherent with hand-tailored clothing are not covered.
- Must contact our offices within 3 days from date of receiving any merchandise.. We do not accept exchanges beyond this period. No exceptions unless authorized before purchase.
- Must have a valid Return Authorization Number. To get a Return Authorization Number (RMA number) . email us or CLICK HERE.
- All returns must be postmarked within 4 business days from the issue date of the Return Authorization Number. Packages not postmarked within 4 days of the issue date of the Return Authorization Number may be rejected by the returns department.
- Clothing must not be altered or tampered with.
- The item must still have the tags attached to it.
- The item must be in its original condition.
- All payment refunds are only via store credit credited to the account holder.
- No Return postage is paid by Ocacia. If an item is being exchanged for any reason it is also the responsibility of the customer. If the error is our mistake we will give a credit note up to the value of standard postage.
- If you need an alteration, charges may apply, and postage to and from will be your responsibility. All alternations, unless otherwise stated, are subject to alteration fees.
- You may be charged additional handling costs depending on the nature of the issue.
- In the event of a system error, we will not honor any transaction or process any erroneous transaction. If the error causes overcharging we will refund, if it causes undercharging, we will rebill. Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid. The processing of a payment and acknowledgment of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract. If an item for any reason cannot be made, or cost change significantly to make the item, we will cancel the order and refund the money. (read article
Please note Ocacia is a subsidiary of Halaqah Films reg in the UK 10073531. The word Ocacia or Halaqah refer to the same legal entity.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies, we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
During their normal operation, the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website collect some personal data, the transmission of which is an integral part of Internet communications protocols.
This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects but, it might allow users to be identified by processing and associating it with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes the IP address or domain of the computer used by visitors connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received as a reply, the numeric code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the user’s operating system and computer environment (the “Site Usage Information”).
The data might also be used to ascertain any liability in cases of alleged computer crimes against the website: without prejudice to this possibility, at present data of contacts from the web are not held from more than seven days.
Data freely provided by the user
Personal data, such as, tax data and contact details, including name, postal address, zip or postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, payment information, demographic information, personal preferences, shopping and style preferences, and any other personal data given to the Data Controller are processed
- during the registration to the Ocacia Websites in the appropriate section, as well as during the compilation of any data collection forms present in these sites
- during the request of activation of a Ocacia service, such as the E-mail Service
- during the sending communications to the same Company through the appropriate section of the Web Sites;
- as the information acquired on your consumption habits and on your consumption preferences manifested while browsing the Website, including through cookies, and during the purchase procedures of the Company's products are processed.
Your personal data will be processed by the Company in accordance with the Regulations and national regulations, including any provisions issued by the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), where applicable.
METHODS OF PROCESSING
Personal data shall be processed, by the Company and its Authorized Persons, using both computerized and no-computerized systems. Personal data will be processed fairly, lawfully and transparently, in accordance with the Regulation, also ensuring the confidentiality of the Data Subject information and its rights through the adoption of suitable technical and organizational security measures information to guarantee an appropriate level of security. Specific security measures are adopted to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
NATURE OF SUBMISSION OF DATA
The provision data for the purposes referred to in point a) and b) is necessary and any refusal to do so will make it impossible for the Company to pursue its contractual and legal commitments. With regards to the purposes referred to in points c), d) and e), instead, the provision of personal data is optional, and their use is subject to your explicit consent. Any refusal to provide consent will not have any effect other than the inability to analyze your consumer habits and duly inform you of any corporate initiatives that may be of interest to you.
Functional cookies are used to provide basic functionalities when using our website. For example; setting preferences or to remember previous delivery addresses and recipients.
Performance cookies are used to monitor site performance. This helps Makro to provide online visitors with a high quality user experience by quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, we might use performance cookies to track error messages and to determine site improvements.
Collection of your Personal Information
When a customer uses our website either for browsing or for online shopping, we collect the details provided by the customer. With this information, we learns about the customer's preferences from the use of Ocacia products or services as well as the transactions undertaken when visiting our online store. In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Halaqah may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
If you purchase Halaqah's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
About processing of personal data, the Data Subject can exercise the rights of General Data Protection Regulation (Articles 15-21), including:
- to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data (right of access)
- to update, amend and/or rectify inaccurate personal data concerning him or her (right to rectification);
- to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion or restriction of processing of personal data concerning him or her when it violates the law, including when the personal data are no longer necessary, in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to restriction of processing);
- to object to processing of personal data (right to object)
- to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of Data protection law;
- to receive the personal data concerning him or her, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable by automatic device and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller (right to data portability).
Data subject can ask to exercise its rights by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company informs you that you may object to the marketing purpose at any time, including profiling, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and unsubscribing from the e-mail service by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking on link that you will find at the bottom of the promotional e-mails you will receive in case of registration to the aforementioned service.
If you are a resident of the State of California, you may exercise your rights pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) as follows via email at email@example.com:
- Access to Personal Information: California residents have the right to request a copy of the personal information, the source of the personal information and to whom it was disclosed, which we will provide back to they in electronic form. For own privacy and security, the Company may require to prove your identity before providing the requested information.
- Deletion of Personal Information: Customer also has the right to request that Company delete personal information, except Company needs to retain such data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
Finally, we point out that Ocacia African Clothes does not sell personal information to third parties.
Data subject can ask to exercise its rights by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite you to include in your requests all the necessary information (such as name, email and mailing address, specific request and any other information) we may need in order to provide or otherwise process your request.
The Company shall not discriminate against customers for exercising any of his rights.
Personal data we collect from third parties
We collect personal data from third parties who you have authorized to provide your personal data to us (for example, this may be your travel agent or another person making a booking on your behalf, your travel companion, your travel coordinator, our promotion partners, social media and other digital websites). We also collect personal data from individuals who may refer you as a friend to our products or services. We ask these individuals to confirm that you are happy to hear from us.
Use of your Personal Information
Halaqah/Ocacia collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Halaqah/Ocacia may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Halaqah and its affiliates.
DATA CONTROLLERS and JOINT DATA CONTROLLERS
- Ocacia is the Controller of the processing of Data collected through Cookies through this Website;
- Exclusively in relation to Facebook Business Tools, (by way of example, Facebook Cookies, plug-ins and Pixel) Ocacia and Facebook Ireland Limited, with registered Office in 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland act as joint data controllers of the data processing, on the basis of a specific Joint controllership Agreement, in order to measure the level of interaction between the websites visited according to the preferences of the Data Subjects and to provide targeted advertising within the social network. Further information on how Facebook Ireland processes the Data, including the legal basis to which Facebook Ireland refers and how to exercise the data subject's rights with respect to Facebook Ireland, can be found in Facebook Ireland’s Data Policy at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Halaqah/Ocacia does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Halaqah/Ocacia may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Halaqah/Ocacia, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Halaqah may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Halaqah or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Halaqah; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Halaqah, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Halaqah. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Halaqah website.
The Halaqah website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Halaqah pages, or register with Halaqah site or services, a cookie helps Halaqah to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Halaqah website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Halaqah features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Halaqah services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Halaqah secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Halaqah uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
Halaqah does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Halaqah Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Halaqah account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR HALAQAH ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Facebook and Google can be disconnected
From time to time, Halaqah may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Halaqah, you may opt out of such communications by www.halaqah.com/shop/contact.
Changes to this Statement
Halaqah/Ocacia welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Halaqah has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Halaqah/Ocacia at:
Halaqah Film/ Ocacia
13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road
Effective as of February 15, 2020