ALL SALES ARE FINAL
We specialize in custom-made garments; each clothing item is made per order. Photos on the website are for illustration purposes and we do not replicate work verbatim, as this would defeat the purpose of doing handmade work. Fabric may vary from the photos also. Any significant variations we will confirm prior to making your order. Please consider this carefully as custom clothing cannot be refunded or canceled (read PayPal terms and conditions). If you are concerned with exact clothes with a narrow degree of variation, please do not order without consulting us first as we cannot refund clothes that have in minor variations from the images on our site. Again, we do custom-made clothes images are exclusively for illustration purposes. Fabric colors, and especially embroidery work cannot be exact.
All issues that anyone has related to an order must be communicated to us. We are not Sangomas and have no special knowledge that tells us if you have received an order or not. So if your parcel has not shown up within a reasonable time-- let us know so we can take action. It makes no sense telling us 1 year later that your order never arrived. We only take action once we are notified of an issue.
- Once and order is place we require patience and a peace to do our job. Please do not be a bug a boo! Let our professional people do their work with peace. We will not answer questions twice that have already been answered
- If you ask us to modify any of our designs our tailors/designers are not liable. You are trusting us to do what we do--as an artist--at your own risk.
- At our discretion, we offer store credit. Most refunds are done via store credit.
- As our garments are made just for you, as such, it limits our ability to accept returns. And we will not accept returns due to artistic variations so consider this prior to purchasing. Always check sizes properly. If the error is with us you have 3 days to report it for replacement, or repair.
- Fabric varies from garment to garment we cannot always guarantee the exact or sometimes similar fabric is available when it is time to make your garment. In this case, we will contact you if there is a significant change in fabric.
- Expected standard delivery is 21 working days from time of purchase, the only exception is Special order items which may take longer. Special courier such as EMS or FedEx are express services and 21 days does not apply.
- 3 days after receipt, unworn clothing may be exchanged (at our discretion) for Store credit (this may not be the full value of the item).
- Returns are for major faults with garments ONLY, All sales are final. Minor flaws inherent with hand-tailored clothing are not covered.
- Must contact our offices within 3 days from date of receiving any merchandise.. We do not accept exchanges beyond this period. No exceptions unless authorized before purchase.
- Must have a valid Return Authorization Number. To get a Return Authorization Number (RMA number) . email us or CLICK HERE.
- All returns must be postmarked within 4 business days from the issue date of the Return Authorization Number. Packages not postmarked within 4 days of the issue date of the Return Authorization Number may be rejected by the returns department.
- Clothing must not be altered or tampered with.
- The item must still have the tags attached to it.
- The item must be in its original condition.
- All payment refunds are only via store credit credited to the account holder.
- No Return postage is paid by Ocacia. If an item is being exchanged for any reason it is also the responsibility of the customer. If the error is our mistake we will give a credit note up to the value of standard postage.
- If you need an alteration, charges may apply, and postage to and from will be your responsibility. All alternations, unless otherwise stated, are subject to alteration fees.
- You may be charged additional handling costs depending on the nature of the issue.
- In the event of a system error, we will not honor any transaction or process any erroneous transaction. If the error causes overcharging we will refund, if it causes undercharging, we will rebill. Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced or described in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid. The processing of a payment and acknowledgment of an order does not constitute a legally binding contract. If an item for any reason cannot be made, or cost change significantly to make the item, we will cancel the order and refund the money. (read article)
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies, we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Halaqah may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
If you purchase Halaqah's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Halaqah/Ocacia collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Halaqah/Ocacia may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Halaqah and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Halaqah/Ocacia does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Halaqah/Ocacia may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Halaqah/Ocacia, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Halaqah may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Halaqah or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Halaqah; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Halaqah, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Halaqah. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Halaqah website.
The Halaqah website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Halaqah pages, or register with Halaqah site or services, a cookie helps Halaqah to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Halaqah website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Halaqah features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Halaqah services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
Halaqah secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Halaqah uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
Halaqah does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your Halaqah Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your Halaqah account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR HALAQAH ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED IN THIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Facebook and Google can be disconnected
From time to time, Halaqah may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Halaqah, you may opt out of such communications by www.halaqah.com/shop/contact.
Changes to this Statement
Halaqah/Ocacia welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Halaqah has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Halaqah/Ocacia at:
Halaqah Film/ Ocacia
13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road
Effective as of February 15, 2020